- Best SellerSponsored ProductCurrent Price$14.98$14.98List List Price$44.94$44.94Sold & shipped by yita llcFree delivery
- Current Price$11.46$11.46List Price$13.29$13.29Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct TitleEngine Oil FilterCurrent Price$7.83$7.83Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleHydro Gear Oil Filter 52114Current Price$14.72$14.72Free delivery on orders over $35
- RollbackCurrent Price$43.38$43.38List Price$48.20$48.20Free delivery
- RollbackProduct TitleMotorcraft Ignition Coil DG-508Current Price$30.00$30.00List Price$38.70$38.70Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$16.24$16.24Free delivery on orders over $35Gift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Title2PCS Universal 14" Car Seat Belt ExtenderCurrent Price$14.41$14.412-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by eBestShop4u, fulfilled by DX Fair Mall
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$69.99$69.99List List Price$99.99$99.99Sold & shipped by eComelectronicsFree delivery
From brakes and wheel bearings to oil filters, car batteries, spark plugs and windshield wiper blades, DX Fair Mall has a wide selection of auto parts, all at Every Day Low Prices.
When you need a new or replacement car part, one of the questions to consider is whether to buy an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part or an an aftermarket part. OEM parts are produced by the company that manufactured the car, while aftermarket options are parts produced other companies. Many people maintain that OEM parts are usually better quality and are better suited to the specific car. However, many aftermarket parts are also good quality, and some aftermarket manufacturers have licenses to produce parts that fit particular car makes and models. Choosing aftermarket parts can often save you money over OEM parts.