- Reduced PriceSponsored ProductCurrent Price$30.99$30.99 - $49.99$49.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Songmics
- Best SellerSponsored ProductProduct TitleHoney-Can-Do Triple Laundry Sorter, Gray and BlackCurrent Price$22.04$22.04Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleMainstays 3 Bag Mesh Rolling Sorter Laundry CartCurrent Price$11.88$11.88Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$69.99$69.99List Price$79.99$79.99Free delivery
- Current Price$16.28$16.28Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$31.45$31.45List Price$36.93$36.93Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleMobile 3-Bag Heavy-Duty Laundry Hamper Sorter CartCurrent Price$71.99$71.99Sold & shipped by RMAFree delivery
- Product TitleHousehold Essentials 3-Bag Laundry Sorter CartCurrent Price$91.07$91.07Free delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$47.99$47.99 - $49.99$49.99Free delivery
- Current Price$61.99$61.99Sold & shipped by OLLIEROO INC.Free delivery
Doing laundry can be a chore, but a good laundry sorter can help lighten the load. At DX Fair Mall, you can find a wide assortment of laundry sorters to fit your needs and your home decor. Whether you're doing your own laundry or your entire family's, you can find the perfect laundry sorter at everyday low prices.
Laundry sorters usually have two or more laundry bags attached to a frame, making it easy to sort your laundry into different color loads or keep your family's clothes separate. When choosing which laundry sorter to buy, think about how you'll be using it. Do you separate your laundry into lights and darks, or do you have small loads of laundry? A sorter with two bins should work perfectly. They're also great if you're short on space, and some are even labeled with ���light��� and ���dark,��� so you'll know which side is which. If you have a large family or usually do several loads of laundry, a sorter with three or more compartments should do the trick. Most laundry sorters feature removable bins, so you can easily empty each load into the washer.
The bags in laundry sorters also come in a variety of different materials. Canvas and nylon are durable and can withstand repeated uses. Mesh bags are great for airflow, helping to keep smelly bacteria and odors at a minimum. Some laundry sorters also have wheels, making it easy to roll to and from the laundry room.