- Product TitleStar Wars: The Complete Saga (Blu-ray)Current Price$10000.00$100.00Sold & shipped by Sophie's Movies LLCFree deliveryunrated
- Current Price$7400.00$74.00Free deliveryPG-13
- Current Price$1200.00$12.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayPG-13
- Product TitleStar Wars: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (DVD)Current Price$1200.00$12.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayPG-13
- Product TitleStar Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (DVD)Current Price$1200.00$12.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayPG-13
- Current Price$2900.00$29.00Free delivery on orders over $35PG-13
- Current Price$1400.00$14.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayPG-13
- Product TitleSolo: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray)Current Price$1600.00$16.00Free delivery on orders over $35PG-13
Get ready for your Star Wars movies marathon
Since 1977, the tale of "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away" has thrilled science fiction lovers and all audiences in general with nine major episodes and two anthology films produced through 2019. Fans also enjoy three spinoff animated and one live-action series. The PG and PG-13-rated films are suitable for families and adults who enjoy adventure movies, with humor and themes of the bonds of love and friendship added too.
Understanding the Star Wars timeline
The first Star Wars movie has since been retitled Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. That's because a prequel trilogy was created 20 years later to chronicle the generations leading up to the premiere movie. Use this guide to understand the chronology of the Star Wars saga and decide where you want to start watching.
The Star Wars prequel trilogy
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace: Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi discovers the boy Anakin Skywalker who seems to be strong with the Force. We meet the Sith, the Jedi's enemies throughout the entire series.
- Episode II: Attack of the Clones: Now a Jedi, Anakin joins Obi-Wan Kenobi in uncovering a plot that threatens the galaxy, including an assassination attempt on Senator Padm�� Amidala.
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Anikin and Amidala secretly marry, and Anakin is plagued with pressures to choose the dark side.
The animated film and TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars adds new storylines to Episodes I and II. It chronicles a three-year squadron war and lays the groundwork for the original trilogy.
Star Wars anthology films
These movies provide backstory to the Star Wars episodes. Watch to get insight on major characters and themes.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Han Solo is a smuggler and future hero. He meets his life-long friends Chewbacca, a Wookie, and Lando Calrissian.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story: A group of ordinary people becomes unlikely heroes as they plot to steal plans for the Death Star, the Empire's most powerful weapon.
Star Wars Rebels is another animated film and television series, set between Episodes III and IV. Follow the motley crew of the starship Ghost who battle the Empire.
The Star Wars original trilogy
- Episode IV: A New Hope: The movie that started it all, here's where we meet Luke Skywalker as he learns the ways of the Force and fights against the Empire alongside Han Solo, Chewbacca, two droids named C3PO and R2D2, and Princess Leia.
- Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: The evil leader of the Empire, Darth Vader wages a campaign to hunt down Luke, who's tutored in the ways of the Force by his mentor, Yoda.
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi: A group of Ewoks help lead the charge to destroy a second Death Star. Luke faces Darth Vader and attempts to rescue Han from a gangster, Jabba the Hutt.
The setting for Star Wars live-action series, The Mandalorian, is between the last two trilogies. Follow the trials of a lone bounty hunter through the outer reaches of the galaxy, meet a baby Yoda, and get helpful background for the final Star Wars trilogy.
Star Wars Resistance animated series is a bridge between Episodes VI and VII. It's unique in that the main character doesn't have the Force. It details the Resistance's preparations to take on the Sith.
The Star Wars sequel trilogy
- Episode VII: The Force Awakens: The Empire is gone, and so is Luke, but a new villainous power rises, the First Order. Leia, now a general, leads the Resistance, with the help of Rey, a young woman discovering her powers.
- Episode VIII: The Last Jedi: Rey finds Luke Skywalker, giving hope to the nearly hopeless fight against the First Order.
- Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker: Rey must finally face her ultimate enemy. You'll see the return of several of the original trilogy's heroes and a plot twist involving First Order leader Kylo Ren, Darth Vader's grandson.
Choosing your Star Wars movie format
Star Wars movies are available in a variety of formats. Use this guide to help you choose the right one for you:
- Blu-ray provides better picture and audio quality than a DVD. You'll need a Blu-ray DVD player to use it.
- 3D Blu-ray adds another dimension to your viewing. You'll need a 3DTV, 3D glasses and a Blu-ray 3D player.
- Digital copy means you'll get a code to stream or download the movie to your device.
- Digital HD is a digital copy offered in high-definition quality.
- 4K Ultra HD gives you four-times the image sharpness of a standard DVD or TV. You'll need a 4K player, 4K television or monitor, and high-speed Internet if you'll be streaming.