Great trampoline. Between pics and instructions, it was straight forward to put together. I did it myself and was not in a frantic rush, so it took me abiut 1.5 hrs one eve and another 1 hr the next morning (approx under 3hrs total). It's a very sturdy and well built trampoline. One improvement would be with where the netting connects to the trampoline surface. It's attached button hole fashion right where the springs attach to the trampoline surface. Some slip out because of use. This is OK, it won't detach, but makes a gap where the screen meets the surface in spots; a little ununiform. Other than that it's great. The instructions show the entry from the side, but I was able to adjust assembly to have the entry from one of the far ends pretty easily by rotating the entire netting when putting it together. My daughter lives in it.
- Maximum Weight200 lbs
About This Item
- Although not required by law, all Skywalker Trampolines products are thoroughly tested for safety and durability, and are found to meet or exceed all standards put forth by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
- Safety is our #1 priority, and our patented no-gap enclosure design eliminates dangerous gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface (Patent #RE45, 182). By attaching the net at each spring, children are safe from hazardous pinch points and openings.
- Skywalker Trampolines stands behind our quality guarantee, with a warranty that exceeds those of top competitors. The trampoline frame features a 3-year limited warranty, and all other materials are covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
- All Skywalker Trampolines frames feature reinforced T-sockets at each leg and enclosure joint, increasing frame stability and preventing structural twisting. The T-sockets are made of rust-resistant galvanized steel, extending the life of your trampoline and making assembly easier.
- 84 rust-resistant springs, 80 springs- 7" long, 4 springs- 5.5" long are located around the outside of the enclosure net for added safety. Each spring is made of steel, and features a rust-resistant coating for a longer life.
- Our enclosure net features a dual zipper and latch clip closure system to keep kids safely inside the enclosure system while jumping.
- Our high-quality polyethylene netting is tightly woven to keep fingers and toes from getting caught, providing additional safety.
- This enclosure system features upright foam padded poles for added stability. Each pole is angled at the top to keep the enclosure net away from the poles for added safety while jumping. Additionally, each pole is topped with a pole cap for secure net attachment.
- Extra thick spring pad is fade resistant
- Weather and rust resistant galvanized steel frame construction
- Jump mat is made of UV protected polypropylene, woven to prevent slipping
- Unique rectangle shape provides even bounce, perfect for gymnasts or athletes
Includes: Trampoline, jump mat, spring pad, springs, enclosure, hardware, assembly tools, spring hook, manual
Materials: Weather-resistant galvanized steel, polypropylene mat, polyethylene net, UV-resistant PVC spring pad
Jumping surface: 79 sq. ft.
Assembled Product Dimensions: 14' x 8' x 9'
Recommended for: Ages 6+
Steel Tubing Diameter: 2.2 in. (56 mm.)
Gauge of Steel: 12 gauge (2.5 mm.)
Number of Springs: 84
Warranty: 3-year limited warranty on trampoline frame, 1-year limited warranty on other materials
Model Number: STRC1400
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Customer reviews & ratings
Sturdy, fairly easy to assemble
My daughter is a gymnast she loves her trampoline.
We debated between a spring free trampoline and this rectangle sized spring trampoline. I’m so glad we ordered this one-it is a fantastic trampoline for our 12 yr old daughter and friends. They use it daily and love every minute of it! It took our guys about 3 hours to put it together. Even if the Springs were to break over the winter, I could buy 3 more of these trampolines and still be under the cost of the spring free version. Great deal!
My family loves this trampoline! It wasn't bad at all to assemble and it is really fun and has lots of room for jumping. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Sky walker Trampoline.
The trampoline is great and the price was right! EZ install . Comes in 3 heav boxes so make sure you are aware of this . Also, the spring action not as tight as it should be.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question